Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Blog! New Pastels! It's the Day of Newness!

That's the part where I should introduce myself (Eve, bonjour, nice to meet you!), my hobbies (Drawing, reading and attempting to sew), my job experience (Mostly in logo design and advertisement, though I am working on a children's book right now.), in a professional and grammatically correct way.

Oh, well, so much for that.

I'll leave the writing to people who can and concentrate on the drawing. As it is, I am proud enough to have managed to set that blog up. It only took me... weeks. Weeks of deciding that other things were more urgent than trying to figure out what to say in the first post, mostly.

So now I'm band-aiding it. I heard it got easier after that.

3 comments:

  1. I love this little witch! She is bundled up to keep warm and ready for trick or treating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for Halloween. Your little witch is really cute and fun. Kids would really love this little witch. Uh oh, I feel a story coming on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! And, Kristi, keep that story in mind - it might become our next project! ;D

    ReplyDelete